We are partnering with a highly respected and prestigious client of ours, and due to continued success have an exciting opportunity for an Asta Project Planner. You will join the established planning team and will collaborate and deliver across major infrastructure, construction, and nuclear projects. This role is on a permanent basis, with hybrid remote working and client site visits to Peterborough.
Candidates will have proven M&E planning experience working on major construction projects, including design planning, installation, commissioning, procurement, and transfer of services. You will have a background in planning in Asta from 1st principles, manage issues and mitigate slippage to drive delivery.
You will play a key role in ensuring that the Asta programmes accurately include the scope of work with updated milestone dates, durations and resources required to effectively deliver the project. You will ensure the integrity of the planned dates and risk events submitted by sub-contractors. Working effectively with various levels of stakeholders is key, so excellent communication skills are a must.
- Experience in Project Planning within a complex project/programme environment
- Experience and knowledge of NEC/JCT form of contracts
- Experience or understanding of the full project life cycle
- Asta planning/scheduling experience
- Experience of delivering accurate project plans and integration of plans from multiple projects and work streams
- Experience of M&E installation and commissioning process
- Ability to provide analysis through the loading of schedules with cost and resource
- Proven understanding of Structure and Envelope
- Demonstrate ability working with data, reporting and analysis to identify issues, options and solutions
- Proven understanding of different forms of procurement
- IT skills, must have intermediate to advance in MS Excel and Project (or equivalent) software
- Experience or knowledge of planning tools and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate technical and non-technical information, and to influence and challenge at all levels
Salary £50k – £60k depending on skills and experience, alongside attractive benefits.