Our client a Contracting business, requires a Quantity Surveyor to work on a number of exciting rail-based projects in the South East.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will work on all aspects of the project including but not limited to:
- Act as the Client’s key interface.
- Interact with the internal project management & engineering team.
- Arrange contracts and notices.
- Deal with the procurement of items.
- Pricing of work on a regular basis.
- Variation orders.
- Extension of time claims.
- Payment claims and payments to sub-contractors.
The successful candidate must have:
- Expertise working on rail infrastructure projects, working for Contracting organisations.
- NEC knowledge/ or bespoke contracts.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy working environment.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Proactive nature and ability to influence key stakeholders.
This position is open to a candidate who wishes to work on a contract or a staff basis.
Salaries £45-55k and package/ rates negotiable.
For more information, please apply online.