We are working in partnership with a business that specialise in working in major projects who have secured several new multi-million-pound framework opportunities across the Rail, Highways & Civil space and wish to grow the established team.
Our client is very much respected within the industry and the culture of the business sells itself nicely for anymore looking to gain more hands-on experience working for a smaller consultancy. The business is looking to double in size over the next two years, so there are huge growth opportunities here.
We are looking to speak with experienced Project Planners (P6) to support these large-scale projects, covering all areas from design, through to construction and delivery.
Within the team, you will play a key role in ensuring that the Primavera P6 programmes accurately include the scope of work with correct milestone dates, durations and resources required to effectively deliver the projects. Furthermore, you will need to ensure the integrity of the planned dates and risk events submitted by sub-contractors. Working effectively with various levels of stakeholders is key, so excellent communication skills, verbal and written are a must.
- Solid experience across Primavera P6 and/or MS Projects
- Experience or knowledge of working within a project lifecycle ideally on a NEC, JCT, FIDIC or similar bespoke contract framework
- Strong ability working with data, reporting and analysis to identify issues, options, and solutions
- Ability to present data in a clear and concise manor, tailored to the stakeholders’ requirements
- Experience of delivering accurate project plans and integration of plans from multiple projects and work streams
- Ability to provide analysis through the loading of schedules with cost and resource
- Ability to effectively articulate project situations, outcomes and required recovery plans to the management teams
Salary from £45k-60k + attractive benefits package