We are currently recruiting for a Senior Planning Engineer to work on a series of rail projects in the Northwest working for a Principal Contractor.
This project encompasses the key disciplines of rail work including Civil Engineering, Track, Power, and Signalling. The plans are produced in Primavera P6, and cost/ earned value is tracked.
The position will be hybrid with 2/3 days at home and the remaining days site based in the Northwest which will be fully expensed.
- Working knowledge using Primavera P6
- Be well versed in creating plans from 1st principles working in collaboration with various works teams for a contractor
- Experience working on rail infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written to engage with various stakeholders of all levels
- Strong ability working with data, reporting and analysis to identify issues, options, and solutions
- Ability to provide analysis through the loading of schedules with cost and resource
Salary £55,000 to £65,000 + the option of a car or allowance (excellent car fleet options), travel, pension, and healthcare.